In this tutorial, we will learn How to Check If DataFrame is Empty in Python Pandas.
How to check If DataFrame is Empty in Python Pandas
- Using Empty method in Python Pandas we can check if the dataframe is empty or not.
- If dataframe is empty than it will return True otherwise it will return False.
- Here is the syntax to check if the dataframe is empty or nor.
- Here is the Implementation on Jupyter Notebook.
In this tutorial, we have learned how to check if the dataframe is Empty in Python Pandas.
You may also like to read the following related tutorials.
- Set Column as Index in Python Pandas
- How to concatenate two Dataframes in Python
- How to Find Duplicates in Python DataFrame
- Python Pandas Write DataFrame to Excel
- Add row to Dataframe Python Pandas
- Python Pandas DataFrame Iterrows
- Python DataFrame to CSV
- Count Rows in Pandas DataFrame
- Python convert DataFrame to list
- Pandas Delete Column
- Get index Pandas Python
I am Bijay Kumar, a Microsoft MVP in SharePoint. Apart from SharePoint, I started working on Python, Machine learning, and artificial intelligence for the last 5 years. During this time I got expertise in various Python libraries also like Tkinter, Pandas, NumPy, Turtle, Django, Matplotlib, Tensorflow, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, etc… for various clients in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Check out my profile.