Scikit learn is a powerful and useful library for machine learning that contain a lot of efficient tools and statical modeling including classification regression and also provide a range of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithm.
It was developed by David Cournapeau in the year 2007 and its first version release in 2010 with a v0.1. The latest version is 0.23.1 of the scikit learn is release in May 2020.
So, if you are looking for the place where you can get started with scikit learn. This is the place where you can get a complete scikit learn guide.
This page will briefly guide you through basic to expert-level scikit-learn topics. But before that let us get started with scikit learn.
Scikit learn Tutorial For Beginners
The sckit learn section we will illustrate the steps of how to get started with scikit learn. It will discuss bride introduction to scikit learn, how to install scikit learn and how to use scikit learn.
- What is Scikit Learn in Python
- Scikit-learn logistic regression
- Scikit-learn Vs Tensorflow – Detailed Comparison
- Scikit learn accuracy_score
- Scikit learn Decision Tree
- Scikit learn Hierarchical Clustering
- Scikit learn Hidden Markov Model
- Scikit learn Linear Regression + Examples
- Scikit learn Classification Tutorial
- Scikit learn non-linear [Complete Guide]
By the end of this section, you will get a clear idea of what is scikit learn and how to install and get started with scikit learn.
Scikit learn Neural Network Tutorial
After understanding how to get started with scikit learn, let us move to the next phase where you understand Scikit learn Neural Network tutorial.
Scikit learn neural network help us building a machine learning model and helps in testing the model and performing predictions. This library is mainly written in python and uses numpy for high performance and array operations.
The complete list of the tutorials is given below which will provide you with a proper path.
- Scikit learn Random Forest
- Scikit learn Ridge Regression
- Scikit learn Feature Selection
- Scikit learn hidden_layer_sizes
- Scikit learn Hyperparameter Tuning
- Scikit learn Genetic algorithm
- Scikit learn Gradient Descent
- Scikit learn Sentiment Analysis
- Scikit learn KNN Tutorial
- Scikit learn Image Processing
- Scikit learn Gaussian – Everything you need to know
- Scikit learn Cross-Validation [Helpful Guide]
- Scikit learn Pipeline + Examples
- Scikit learn Split Data
- Scikit learn Confusion Matrix