Django is a popular Python web development framework that allows us to quickly create secure and maintainable websites. So, if you are looking for a place where you can get started with Django.
This is the place where you can get complete Django tutorials. This website will provide you with a brief introduction to fundamental to advanced Django topics.
Getting Started with Django
In this Django tutorial section, you get a step-by-step guide on how to install and create a Django project and app. Additionally, it will cover some fundamental concepts and a quick introduction to Django.
- What is Python Django and used for
- Python Django vs Flask – Key Differences
- How to install Django
- How to setup Django project
- Python Django get admin password
- Difference between app and project in Django
- Python Django vs Pyramid
- Python Change Django Version
- Python Django format date
- Python Django set timezone
- Python Django vs ReactJS
- Python Django where to save base template for all apps
In this section, we will cover the details of the Django view component, the difference between class-based views and function-based views, and how to build views in Django.
Django Forms and Models
In this section, we will learn how to create a model and forms where you can create, read, update or delete data.
- Python Django form validation
- How to Create model in Django
- Delete Schema from Python Django
- Python Django app upload files
- Python Django MySQL CRUD
- How to add Google reCAPTCHA to Django Form
- How to create form with Django Crispy Forms
- Django contact form with class based views
- Create Contact Form with Django and SQLite
- How to build a contact form in Django using bootstrap
- Simple Contact Form for website in Python Django
- Build a Django Contact Form with Email
- Django CRUD example with PostgreSQL
In this Django tutorial section, we will learn how to work with QuerySets to extract, filter, and sort data from the database.
- Python Django filter
- Python Django get – Everything you need to know
- Python Django group by
- Python Django length filter
- How to get data from get request in Django
- Python filter not in Django
- Union operation on models Django
In this section, you will learn how to create HTML templates and how to put data into an HTML document using Django template tags.
- How to Get Current time in Django
- Django for loop
- Get URL parameters in Django
- Django get all data from POST request
- If statement in Django template
- Python Django random number
- Outputting Python to html Django
- Compare two integers in Python Django
- Python Django concatenate string
- Python Django round to two decimal places
- Python list append Django
- Run Python Script in Django
The fundamental capabilities of the Django framework, including the ability to create projects, apps, models, forms and others are well known.
However, I will highlight some of the advanced features of Django in this section, which can progress our understanding.
- Convert HTML page to PDF using Django in Python + PDF Invoice
- Python Django get enum choices
- How to encrypt and decrypt password in Django
- How to use Python Django pre_save
After learning Django, it’s time to create some small Projects using the Django framework. So, in this Django tutorial section, we will explore some common-use projects.
Errors in Django
Whether you are a beginner or a Django expert, you may run into errors or problems while using the framework.
So, that you don’t have to struggle to find solutions, I have outlined the approaches for fixing a variety of Django issues in this section.